We’ve received a number of questions about how Revivals stores are responding to the surge in COVID cases across California. Using an abundance of caution, we continue to make the health and safety of our shoppers, employees and volunteers a top priority.
These are the steps we continue to take in each of our stores. As always, we believe that shopping, donating, or volunteering at Revivals makes you a super-hero. And we know that superheroes wear a mask.
- Sanitization schedule strictly enforced every 2 hours
- Restroom sanitization schedule posted in each restroom
- Hand sanitizer available at each register area
- Hand sanitizer available at the front entrance
- Hand sanitizer available in break rooms and warehouses
- NEW: The Protexis Sanitizing Mist Sprayers are used daily at closing. They sanitize our sales floor and warehouses, and we also use them on donated merchandise arriving in the store during the day.
- Fitting rooms remain closed and our policy of declining returns remains in place at this time.
- Every paid staff member is required to record his/her temperature at the beginning and the end of their shifts.
- Volunteers are required to scan their temperatures at the beginning of their shifts.
Effective immediately all stores will have a greeter stationed at the front entrance during business hours. They will be responsible to ensure capacity constraints are managed, mask compliance, and sanitization of shopping baskets. Greeters will also direct any customer wanting to donate to the donation drop off area. We will not accept donations at the front of the store.
- Our stores will operate at 20% capacity.
What does that mean?
- Palm Desert can have 30 shoppers at the same time.
- Cathedral City can have 36 shoppers at the same time.
- Palm Springs can have 50 shoppers at the same time.
DONATION DROP OFF
- We will maintain a contact-free donation drop-off.
- Customers who need assistance will be asked to step 6 ft. away and let us handle the drop-off.
- Customers making donations must wear a mask once outside of their vehicle.
- Donations will only be accepted in the drop-off areas and may not be taken at the store entrance.
- We will be discontinuing home pick-up for the next 3 weeks for the health and safety of our drivers and the community that supports us.